Seeds of Success
Hi – It’s Spring and heading into summer in the UK and people are flocking to the garden centre to buy seeds and plants to make their surroundings attractive and to be productive. This is a short post today, asking you what you are going to plant in your life this year to be productive, happy and successful?
In order for your seeds to grow and create a successful life or career or business, it’s important to have a framework of things around you and the things that you plant.
Watch the video where I talk about my thoughts on this below
Some people plant negative seeds such as:
- Fear, sadness, guilt and other negative emotions
- Limiting Belief seeds such as “I’m not good enough”, “I don’t deserve a happy x,y or z”. “or “My life is always going to be like this”
- Negative people – I’ve recently started to call them MOOD HOOVERS – thanks for that term whoever gave it to me – A very descriptive term!!
- Dismissal of reflective practices or meditation
More positive seeds could be
- Positive thoughts and feelings such as happiness, fulfillment and motivation
- Empowering beliefs such as “I can do anything I want” “I deserve success and happiness”
- Positive people who support you no matter what
- A commitment to meditation or reflection in a journal or both
Have a think about what you will grow this spring and put a framework of positive people, reflection and and positivity around whatever seeds you grow.
If you have challenges with getting the right framework and seeds for you, give me a ring on 07973 635102 or 01656 347027 or book a free consultation here.
Until next time, happy sowing!